You are not required to provide personally identifiable information to visit Kingdoms of Heckfire; however, in order to take advantage of certain features you may need to provide some personally identifiable information.
- User Name and Password. In order to access your third party message accounts, you must enter your applicable user name(s) and password(s) on A Thinking Ape. To use the basic services of Kingdoms of Heckfire, A Thinking Ape does not store your password(s) on our server. If you wish to utilize advanced features of Kingdoms of Heckfire, such as automatic sign-in, storage of your and password(s) may be necessary.
- Aggregate Usage Data. A Thinking Ape may collect usage data and other information on all users, including data about their usage of the site and its various features, but it is not personally identifiable except as described below under the IP Addresses section.
- Social Features. From time to time, A Thinking Ape introduces features that allow friends to share more information about themselves with other friends, including information about what they are doing on A Thinking Ape. A Thinking Ape may store the personally identifiable information that you provide us in order to provide these services, including your friends list. Whenever a social feature involves the disclosure of personally identifiable information about you to other people, A Thinking Ape will either provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the disclosure or will seek your consent prior to making the disclosure.
Users of Kingdoms of Heckfire may post messages regarding various topics in the posting areas of Kingdoms of Heckfire. Such messages may be saved on our servers and may be accessible to the public. In addition, chats in a given Group are saved on our servers as a chat log (a Group History) and the Group History will be accessible to the users of that Group, who may include law officers and other authorities. To the extent that your message and/or any Group History include personally identifiable information, such information may be saved on our server(s) and may be disclosed to the public in perpetuity.
We and our advertisers may use third-party companies to serve ads when you visit Kingdoms of Heckfire. These third-party ad-serving companies may also place cookies on your computer. Sometimes these cookies may be used to provide targeted advertising to you. These advertising companies may also use web beacons to help manage and optimize our online advertising.
A Thinking Ape may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
A Thinking Ape may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- to enable the normal course of functionality of Kingdoms of Heckfire (for example, your user name(s) and password(s) will be shared with your message services in order to permit you to send or receive massages). A Thinking Ape engages third party service providers in the normal course to help in the operation of its business. We may share your personally identifiable information with these third party service providers to the extent necessary for them to provide their services, on the condition that the third party maintains the information as confidential and uses the information only to perform the services specified by A Thinking Ape
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- in the event that A Thinking Ape is acquired by or merged with another company, A Thinking Ape will transfer information about you to that other company.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Any changes to this policy will be posted on Kingdoms of Heckfire in this location.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES